How to Become a Netpeak Agency Partner: Infographics
Why do clients come to the Internet marketing agency? They do it not to receive a particular service, but to solve a concrete problem. But what do they have to do when, for example, you are developing sites, but your client needs both a developed website and contextual advertising campaign? If you share our views considering focusing on a particular niche and ready to cooperate with Netpeak Agency — the following infographics is your real must-see:
Who would benefit being Netpeak Agency partner?
- Companies which are looking for an internet marketing partner
- Companies which are interested in an additional source of income
- Companies which want to develop their own business and business of their clients
- Companies which are aimed at cooperation with other businesses to enlarge their scope of activities
- Companies which would like to receive specialized requests from Netpeak Agency clients
Why becoming Netpeak Agency partner sounds pretty good?
- We are the company of professionals and perfectionists
- We are ROI-oriented. Therefore, we work with every business like it’s our own one
- We are not a kind of fully cycled advertising agency - its time went by. We stand for a highly specialized individual approach
- We have internet marketing blog, run seminars and annual conferences like “8P: Business in an online environment” and “Contextual advertising”
- We developed individual internet marketing tools and are continuously improving our programs and services
Business terms and conditions
- Partnership percentage payout during the client’s lifetime in Netpeak Agency
- Personal manager for communication and cooperation
- Free SEO and PPC consultations carried out by Netpeak Agency personal customer relations manager
- Client Dashboard” to solve personal business-tasks
- Bilateral contract between the agency and the partner
What would the «Client Dashboard» provide?
- Information on all driven clients
- Information on client’s payments
- Automatic calculation of partner payouts
- Notifications on start and completion of work on driven clients’ projects
- On-request access to the reports on services provided for the clients
How to transfer a client to us?
- Send information on a prospective client to the personal manager
- Send a request using Partner Dashboard
- Send a request using the utm-tagged button on the partner’s website
- Send a request on Netpeak Agency site
- Send information on a prospective client to firstname.lastname@example.org
What services can partners provide our clients with?
- Website development and technical support
- Mobile site version and mobile applications development
- Email marketing
- Web Design and other non-specialized services
Netpeak Agency partners rating
We love each and every partner, but we still have personal rating of partners activity. Rating considers two indicators: annual turnover of clients referred by a partner and the number of clients referred by a partner. “Annual turnover” indicator is of higher priority. Rating shows the partner’s activity and doesn’t show the amount or quality of rendered services. Rating is daily updated.Still have doubts that being Netpeak Agency partner is cool? Have some questions on Netpeak Agency partnership program? Feel free to contact email@example.com.
The Complete Guide to Optimizing Pagination Pages on an E-Commerce Website
This guide covers everything you need to know about optimizing pagination pages on an e-commerce website, from URL structure to meta tags and content, to boost search engine rankings and improve user experience.
Not Only Calls: The CMO On Demand Service
What processes does the on-demand CMO consultant take part in and what services provides
Who is an ASO specialist and why is it advantageous to master this profession in 2023?
To learn the ASO profession, you don't need a higher education degree – it can be done by both a student and an adult who wants to change their profession.