Voice search is currently the most practiced method of looking up things on search engines. With the emergence of conversational interfaces and their constant growth, voice search has become quite a trend. Whether you want to know about the temperature or learn about the score of a match; real-time answers have taken the world by a storm. If you work in PPC, knowing how to accustom your campaigns for a voice search, to stay ahead in the competition, is crucial.
While Google says that 20% of all mobile Android searches are voice; according to Baidu, 1 out of 10 searches are voice. Whether the user is a 20-year-old or a 60-year-old, voice search is omnipotent. One of the instances that show the advancement of digital assistance is the use of Cortana in Windows 10. Voice searches on the search engines like, Google, Bing or Yahoo may come up with PPC ads in SERPs.
Why Should You Choose Voice Search?
Here are some factors that make voice search popular.
- It has high local value
- Voice has more extended queries
How is Voice Search a Winner from the PPC Standpoint?
Thanks to the propitious surge in the use of voice search, adapting PPC campaigns to propel performance will become more important as extended tail queries and questions come up in search query reports. As a Phoenix Sand Crest executive, if you are looking to develop a PPC strategy around voice searchers, choosing the perfect search engine is vital.
Make sure that your client has top-notch content and is aligned with the questions like, when, what, why and how. This will not only enhance the quality of the content, but also ensure user experience and improve performance on PPC. When your PPC strategy is arranged, as per the top questions; it can help searchers enter a funnel by providing them with useful and contextual content right from awareness to purchase.
Adhere to the Following PPC Techniques for Generating Performance
- Initiate dedicated ad groups/question campaigns while bidding on keywords for driving customers to the intention of buying.
- Ask negative questions, if they do not apply to the services or products of your client.
- Long tail search queries are classified as low traffic volume, you must ensure including the top 3 question-based keywords in your set of keywords to get hold of more voice queries. For example, ‘Where is the nearest school located in Paris?’ is more performance generating than ‘school in Paris.’
- Come up with a tailored ad copy which has answers to queries while at the same time drive traffic to contextual/relevant landing pages. This results in creating an entrance or gateway into the conversational funnel.
You may also reduce CPCs and hike CTRs to drive PPC efficacy. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead of your competitors and acclimate your PPC campaigns for voice search.
Office-Expert.kz Success Story — How CDP Integration Can Bring Up to 50% of All Revenue From Triggers
Advanced segmentation triggers bring in 15% to 50% of total trigger revenue every month.
How To Set Up Advanced E-commerce With Google Tag Manager
I'll break down the nuances of setting up advanced e-commerce with Google Tag Manager.
Three myths about graphics ASO in Asia
Experts from Netpeak RadASO share their experience on this matter.