Niche: heating and water supplying equipment.
Result: traffic increased by 126,54%, income increased by 121,04%, ROMI: 338%.
Before cooperating with Netpeak the project has been promoted by another company. But the quality of provided services did not satisfy the client. After the long search for a contractor the client decided to work with our company. By all indications, the project came to us with a Google Panda penalty.
The final goal was to increase the number of sales. But at the start we got several problems:
- Spam in the text.
- Spam in meta-tags.
- Generated h1.
More convincing was the analysis of traffic sources (traffic means non-branded organic search traffic) in March.
- SEO-audit, in which special attention was given to writing a quality pattern of generation for title, description, keywords and headers h1.
- Fixed internal links, link to the page with the 404th server response.
- Press release was written.
- Linkbuilding, working on quality and natural links.
- Were written and posted on the site texts for humans.
- External links were checked.
- Recomendations for opimization images for the Searching Engines requirements.
- robots.txt was composed.
- The site structure was developed and changed.
- A lot of another minor, but no less important work.
1. Traffic increased by 126,54%.
Here and below the april information (1.04.2014 — 30.04.2014) is compared with the past period (2.03.2014 — 31.03.2014):
2. Income increased by 121,04%.
Now we should consider, that $3,986 income is a basic income, that we have on this site, though in February it was $2424.
In this case only the difference in sales was taken into account, though usually all sales are considered for the month. So here we can see income, that client wouldn’t get if he didn’t decide to work with us. Here is the power of quality SEO-audit :)
As we can see, Google traffic took the leading position.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.