Results: ROAS increased by 110% in six months and number of transactions increased by 60%.
Colin’s is a Turkish company founded in Istanbul. Established in 1983, the company specializes in the production of jeans, as well as women's and men's clothing. With departments in more than 40 countries, they are leaders in the denim clothing production of Europe. We have been cooperating since the summer of 2021.
The main goal of cooperation was to double the number of orders (up to 1000 per month) while maintaining the conversion rate. The other goal was to increase and maintain the profitability of the advertising campaigns.
- Restructured advertising campaigns to improve the quality of keywords and increase relevance of ads.
- Expanded semantics in search campaigns.
- Disabled off-season categories.
- Adjusted ads conversion tag and data-driven attribution in order to obtain get more conversion data.
- Set up dynamic remarketing code to improve Smart Shopping performance.
- Prescribed recommendations for the Merchant Center feed.
- Launched a Smart Shopping campaign instead of a regular campaign, which increased the profitability of the advertising campaign.
- Implemented auto-strategies in ad campaigns.
- Profit increased by 70.4%:
- Price per click decreased by 38%:
- Conversion rate increased by 24%.
- Number of transactions increased by 60%:
- ROAS increased by 110%:
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.