Niche: Import of medical equipment and supplies.
Results: Number of conversions increased by 282%. The number of leads rose by 408% while their cost decreased by 33%.
Lascos is an official importer of cosmetology equipment and medicine. The company brings products manufactured in the USA, Europe, and Israel to the Ukraine market. The challenging part was that the company was using Google Ads display advertisement but did not understand its effectiveness.
Our main goal was to make ad campaigns more profitable and increase sales in specific categories.
During our cooperation, we developed a promotion strategy that included:
- Setting up conversion tracking for evaluating the effectiveness of traffic channels.
- Setting up Google search ads.
- Setting up social media campaigns to attract new users.
- Optimizing the conversion rate of the site, i.e., increasing the percentage of visitors who performed targeted actions.
- Ad campaign. In the first month, we received 50 applications at the price of 21.60 USD. As a result of our strategy, we were able to scale the ad campaign up to 254 applications in January 2022 for only 14 USD. Essentially, there was a 408% increase in the number of leads while the cost decreased by 33%. According to the client, the campaigns were profitable.
- Website optimization. In the first month, the conversion rate was 0.99%. After the January results, it went up to 3.78%, i.e., an increase of 282%.
Dana Ostrovets, Project Manager at Netpeak:
We started our cooperation with calculated steps. Everything happened gradually: considering the necessary changes on the website, increasing the advertising budget, and implementing those changes. This helped us to build trust between our different teams. We regularly checked the status of the situation with the client and synchronized our actions accordingly.
As a consequence of these changes, Lascos and Netpeak team could achieve excellent results in 6 months.
- Bekker success story: revenue growth by 500%.
- OLX (by Naspers) success story: 50 000 clients, ready to launch their online stores.
- Pandora.kz success story: increased transaction coefficient by 65.25%.
Avtokrisla.com case study: Trigger letter «Order completed» as an additional source of income
ROI on our email marketing channel broke even in the third month of operation.
Information is Key: 5 Things You Need to Know to Succeed Online as a Local Business
Worried about not being able to leverage your success online? Well, RankingCoach is here to help. Read the article to find out 5 important tips for local businesses.
Vchasno.ua success story: developed communication maps and prepared for a trigger email campaign launch
Ready-made trigger emails and scripts allow to quickly launch triggers after the implementation of technical tasks by the developer.