Results: Transaction coefficient increased by 65.25% and number of transactions went up by 41.27%.
The Pandora brand was created in Denmark in 1982. Pandora offers a wide variety of jewelry including charms, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and pendants for women to express their personal style.
Since 2015, Amadeo Central Asia has been the official and exclusive distributor of Pandora in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Residents of Kazakhstan can buy Pandora products in 26 branded stores across the country or order online via the official website pandora.kz with delivery throughout Kazakhstan.
We aimed to increase brand sales for the month of March, relative to last year's figures.
Here is what we did in the Google advertising platform.
- Set up targeting by standard audience interest in Google Ads.
- Set up targeting for other thematic audiences.
- Set up advertising campaigns for custom audiences:
- store brand – to reach the most loyal audience;
- the competitor brands - to attract audiences from other brands. If the promotional offer looks worthy, there is a probability of gaining some of the audience;
- thematic requests for jewelry - it is important to work with audiences who are closely associated with the product;
- general inquiries about gifts for girls, moms and daughters - work with audiences at the very top of the funnel;
- inquiries related to the the holiday season.
- Set up targeting for similar or look-alike audiences based on those who have made purchases during the year.
- Launched ad campaigns for remarketing audiences.
- Segmented audiences:
- by product card visitors;
- by abandoned baskets;
- by shoppers.
- Launched targeting for the store's customer base.
- CTR increased by 19.74%.
- Cost per click was reduced by 19.13%.
- Transaction coefficient increased by 65.25%.
- Number of transactions grew by 41.27%.
- Turnover increased by 30.74%.
- Price per transaction showed reduction of 42.75%.
- Decathlon's success story: entering a new market, increasing website visibility by 5 times, and +20% of non-branded traffic monthly.
- Vodafone Retail success story: organic traffic growth by 54.22%, non-branded traffic growth by 99%.
- Yves Rocher case study: how to create a demand for new cosmetics using video advertising.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.