Niche: Food delivery.
Results: Increase in number of visitors by 381% and organic traffic by 331.5%.
The site is a relatively new project. Audit realization took client’s programmers almost 2 months; however, we could then organize a quicker and better-coordinated process to implement recommendations.
- Increase target traffic.
- Increase the number of transactions.
- Perform internal optimization of the site.
- Semantic core was made.
- URL forming algorithm was formed.
- XML and HTML maps were created for each subdomain, Robots.txt was formed, and cross-link system X-Reference was implemented.
- Separate technical requirements for implementing product (food) cards on the site were compiled; these included description of meta tags and texts generation.
- Recommendations were made for the copywriting organization on the site and content was structured in terms of [SEO 2.0].
- Worked on building quality links.
- Growth in page views by 78.44%.
- Growth in the number of new visitors by 381%.
- Growth in organic traffic from May to December by 331.5%.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.