Niche: Real estate.
Results: After launching a smart campaign in the contextual-media network, the number of potential clients increased by 36.52%.
Kovalska is a building material manufacturer and Ukrainian developer that currently comprises 13 companies. These companies carry out a complete cycle of operations, from raw material extraction and building material production to the erection of structures for various purposes. Simply put, Kovalska builds with the materials they produce.
Initially, the company used conventional tools for advertising. Here are some of the promotion strategies that they had been using:
- search advertising campaigns for general queries
- branded advertising campaigns
- remarketing campaigns in the contextual media network
- campaigns to attract new users (media and video)
Having reached a steady number of potential clients for the Rusanivska Gavan residential complex, it was time to scale up the promotion strategies. Highly competitive bidding could lead to an increased cost per lead. Hence, we decided to test a smart campaign in the contextual media network with paid conversions.
To launch a smart campaign, you must have at least 50 registered conversions on your account over the last 30 days. The Rusanivska Gavan residential complex has been in promotion for several years, so we met the requirements for conversions and therefore had options to launch and run this advertising campaign with paid conversion.
Our campaign had the following features.
- We tracked calls and sent a callback order form to set up conversions. We imported goals from Google Analytics into Google Ads. We also set up a Google Ads conversion tag to track conversions by impressions and conversions across multiple devices.
- To set the target price per conversion, you must define a value relevant to your statistics. If the advertiser specifies a very low target price, most likely, the campaign may not even run because the system will not be able to get conversions at that price. Our approach was to analyze the statistics on the advertising account. Based on the statistics, we specified the value we needed.
- This campaign did not have an option to spend a double daily budget on Google Ads, whereas a smart campaign can allow for more expenses. While paying per conversion, more flexible budget rules are applied as the number of conversions fluctuates more than the number of clicks. If you pay for conversions, the amount spent per day can be more than double the average daily budget, which helps smart bidding strategies optimize all campaigns more effectively.
Let's take a look at the effectiveness of paid traffic before and after the launch of a smart campaign in the contextual media network:
- Bids were increased by 36.52%.
- Cost per lead was reduced by 26%.
The potential customer cost originating from a smart campaign is 46% lower compared to campaigns in the contextual media network (including remarketing):
Here is a review on the performance marketing agency Netpeak from Alexander Balashov, the digital marketing head at the Kovalska company.
The Indus Appstore App launch: what developers and ASO specialists have to know
The RadASO team explored adding an app to the Indus Appstore, highlighting key differences from Google Play and evaluating the pros and cons.
Text ASO increases views by 96% and downloads by 115% in a month in the romance library sector – how to do it
The RadASO team has prepared an example of managing new results in the highly competitive niche of romance literature library mobile apps using text ASO.
What Is Social Media Marketing, and How Does It Work?
On average, people spend about two hours a day on social media platforms, and they could be potential clients, customers, and partners for your business.