Niche: Real estate.
Results: After launching a smart campaign in the contextual-media network, the number of potential clients increased by 36.52%.
Kovalska is a building material manufacturer and Ukrainian developer that currently comprises 13 companies. These companies carry out a complete cycle of operations, from raw material extraction and building material production to the erection of structures for various purposes. Simply put, Kovalska builds with the materials they produce.
Initially, the company used conventional tools for advertising. Here are some of the promotion strategies that they had been using:
- search advertising campaigns for general queries
- branded advertising campaigns
- remarketing campaigns in the contextual media network
- campaigns to attract new users (media and video)
Having reached a steady number of potential clients for the Rusanivska Gavan residential complex, it was time to scale up the promotion stragies. Highly competitive bidding could lead to an increased cost per lead. Hence, we decided to test a smart campaign in the contextual media network with paid conversions.
To launch a smart campaign, you must have at least 50 registered conversions on your account over the last 30 days. The Rusanivska Gavan residential complex has been in promotion for several years, so we met the requirements for conversions and therefore had options to launch and run this advertising campaign with paid conversion.
Our campaign had the following features.
- We tracked calls and sent a callback order form to set up conversions. We imported goals from Google Analytics into Google Ads. We also set up a Google Ads conversion tag to track conversions by impressions and conversions across multiple devices.
- To set the target price per conversion, you must define a value relevant to your statistics. If the advertiser specifies a very low target price, most likely, the campaign may not even run because the system will not be able to get conversions at that price. Our approach was to analyze the statistics on the advertising account. Based on the statistics, we specified the value we needed.
- This campaign did not have an option to spend a double daily budget on Google Ads, whereas a smart campaign can allow for more expenses. While paying per conversion, more flexible budget rules are applied as the number of conversions fluctuates more than the number of clicks. If you pay for conversions, the amount spent per day can be more than double the average daily budget, which helps smart bidding strategies optimize all campaigns more effectively.
Let's take a look at the effectiveness of paid traffic before and after the launch of a smart campaign in the contextual media network:
- Bids were increased by 36.52%.
- Cost per lead was reduced by 26%.
The potential customer cost originating from a smart campaign is 46% lower compared to campaigns in the contextual media network (including remarketing):
Here is a review on the performance marketing agency Netpeak from Alexander Balashov, the digital marketing head at the Kovalska company.
- Citrus Success Story: How to Reduce Transaction Costs by 48% with Automated Strategies in Google Ads.
- Outpost Club Success Story: How Website Conversion Can be Increased by 32% Within Three Months.
- OLX (by Naspers) Success Story: 50,000 Clients Ready to Launch Their Online Stores.
Regular Expressions (RegEx): A Beginner's Guide
Regular expressions (RegEx) are character sets used to search for text strings matching the required conditions.
Analytical Tool for Concert.ua – Hundreds of Events Advertising Budgets Controlled in Real Time
Automation of control allowed to spend budgets more efficiently.
How To Save the Project and Increase Organic Traffic by 109% in Six Months. Case Study
Dynamics of traffic growth, compared to the same period last year, was 61% higher.