Niche: Logistics and transportation.
Results: Organic traffic increased by 18 times and call conversion rate increased 4.4 times from 1.22% to 5.63%.
The client, a freight forwarding company, had a website offering long-distance freight transportation services. When the client first reached out to us, the site was only two months old. Initially, the entire site consisted of several pages with copied content. It had only a small number of daily visitors.
Our first objective was to increase targeted traffic to the site. Then, we aimed to increase the number of calls from potential customers.
- To begin, we collected targeted queries for the site. Having discussed specific types of services with the client, we expanded the keywords for the transportation services provided by the company.
- We then created an SEO audit report. As part of the audit, we took into account issues with technical aspects and content optimization of the site, as well as usability.
- We optimized images.
- We also created a robots.txt file.
- Next, we set up meta tag templates for the meta title, description, keywords, and H1 tags.
- We then added markup to the review pages as well as pages of all services and cargo types. Breadcrumb markup was also added.
- After that, we edited, designed, and improved the structure of the site texts. They were copied from other sites and the keyword density was too high.
- We created XML and HTML sitemaps to speed up the indexing of new site pages and improve site navigation.
- Then, we set up the correct server response code when the page is missing. Prior to this, when adding characters to the URL, the page copied the main one.
- Page load speed was improved by reducing the number of queries and optimizing the web page code.
- With the aid of link scanning, we removed all broken links from the site.
- In the second stage, we redesigned and significantly expanded the site structure.
- For new websites, it is extremely important to create as many pages as possible that are relevant to specific user requests. Therefore, we created landing pages for all types of transport services, cargo, geography, and transportation modes.
- For all new pages, we created content that met the search engine requirements.
- We also installed an internal linking script.
- We then carried out manual link building by posting articles and distributing press releases. Not only that, we used hidden marketing techniques on forums, reviews, and question-and-answer services.
- To increase the conversion from visitors into customers, we used a third-party service. If a user left the site without any action, the widget arranged a call with an available salesperson.
- The number of site visitors who came from search results increased by 18 times.
- The call conversion rate increased by over 4.4 times from 1.22% to 5.63%.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.