Niche: Furniture and household goods.
Results: Site ranked among the top positions on Google for 500 keywords, ROMI — 420%.
In this project, the client was an online furniture store in Bulgaria. As is often the case, the client initially set a goal to boost sales for certain keywords in a specific category.
In addition to the initial goal, we decided to set further targets that are fully relevant to the SEO 2.0 concept. Specifically, our goals were to:
- increase holistic visibility of the site in search systems;
- generate a rise in organic traffic;
- boost sales.
We identified these goals to achieve impactful results and eventually present them to a surprised client.
- In collaboration with the developers, we implemented a part of the technical SEO audit. During the first stage, the audit was not fully implemented due to limitations in the new site CMS. The next step was to work with the site structure to fully include all the keywords in the niche. Having built the site scheme, we again encountered technical limitations in the CMS. It took a significant amount of time to alter the URL structure of the site.
- We created meta tags of the landing pages for the entire site. These were compiled by taking into account the collected semantic core.
- Then, we drafted texts for the landing pages.
- We also periodically cleaned out any errors generated by the system.
- We organized a natural backlink building process.
- After all these steps were performed, we were ready to present our initial results.
- Website visibility demonstrated significant improvement with increased rankings for all keywords.
- The site ranked among the top positions on Google for 500 key phrases with a frequency greater than zero.
- Sales revenue from e-commerce reports in Google Analytics for the period 09/01/2014 — 01/31/2015 (organic traffic): $33 820.
- ROMI of 420% was achieved.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.