Niche: Product market.
Results: In four months, advertising enabled 1,200 square meters of retail space to be rented out.
Megadom is an exhibition trade center with several pavilions in Odesa, Ukraine. Here, one can order or purchase building materials, interior and decorative items, furniture, mattresses, linens, and so on.
In the fall of 2021, a new facility – a grocery market of 1200 square meters – reached the final construction phase.
We collaborated with the client to attract visitors to the mall. Shortly before the opening, our team was asked to help the grocery market attract more tenants and visitors.
- Rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space by the market's opening.
- Attract the attention of the nearby residents to the market.
- The problem of tracking offline market visitors.
- Obstacles faced by offline businesses due to the pandemic.
The promotion strategy involved several tactics. They were carried out simultaneously, complementing and backing each other.
- The use of paid traffic sources.
- Social network activity involving collaboration with bloggers.
- Offline advertising.
Below is a description of the PPC team’s strategy implementation.
Important: The collaborative work of all the teams together led us to impressive results.
- First, a landing page was created on the shopping center website. Here we placed information about the concept of the grocery market and its advantages. We also added a call to action button for the target audience.
- We needed targeted actions in the form of addressing the administration. To achieve this, we decided to prepare quick campaigns in Google Ads with adaptive media ads.
- We launched parallel campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook. Our aim was to reach and target broad interests in both the premises and trade equipment rentals.
- Video ads were embedded in outreach. We understood that making videos for ads is more costly and time consuming. So, we used this format closer to the opening in order to attract tenants for specific sections of the market.
To enhance the effects of video ads, we activated the exclusive Google partner tool, Bumper Machine, to create Bumper Ads.
A few weeks before the opening, only a few spots were available for rent. That's when we turned off advertising.
Dynamics of banner advertising in Google Ads and video campaigns on YouTube
Denis Gaenko, Pre-Middle Project Manager, Netpeak:
The final results were achieved thanks to:
- the client's trust in the agency's expertise;
- fast and effective «agency-client» communication;
- consistent discussion of ideas and suggestions.
Well-coordinated teamwork helps achieve the defined goals, and the MegaDom project is excellent proof of this.
- Eva success story: how to recoup advertising campaigns with and without Google Smart Shopping.
- Colin’s success story: increased ROAS by 110% in six months.
- OLX (by Naspers) Success Story: 50,000 Clients Ready to Launch Their Online Stores.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.