Niche: Product market.
Results: In four months, advertising enabled 1,200 square meters of retail space to be rented out.
Megadom is an exhibition trade center with several pavilions in Odesa, Ukraine. Here, one can order or purchase building materials, interior and decorative items, furniture, mattresses, linens, and so on.
In the fall of 2021, a new facility – a grocery market of 1200 square meters – reached the final construction phase.
We collaborated with the client to attract visitors to the mall. Shortly before the opening, our team was asked to help the grocery market attract more tenants and visitors.
- Rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space by the market's opening.
- Attract the attention of the nearby residents to the market.
- The problem of tracking offline market visitors.
- Obstacles faced by offline businesses due to the pandemic.
The promotion strategy involved several tactics. They were carried out simultaneously, complementing and backing each other.
- The use of paid traffic sources.
- Social network activity involving collaboration with bloggers.
- Offline advertising.
Below is a description of the PPC team’s strategy implementation.
Important: The collaborative work of all the teams together led us to impressive results.
- First, a landing page was created on the shopping center website. Here we placed information about the concept of the grocery market and its advantages. We also added a call to action button for the target audience.
- We needed targeted actions in the form of addressing the administration. To achieve this, we decided to prepare quick campaigns in Google Ads with adaptive media ads.
- We launched parallel campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook. Our aim was to reach and target broad interests in both the premises and trade equipment rentals.
- Video ads were embedded in outreach. We understood that making videos for ads is more costly and time consuming. So, we used this format closer to the opening in order to attract tenants for specific sections of the market.
To enhance the effects of video ads, we activated the exclusive Google partner tool, Bumper Machine, to create Bumper Ads.
A few weeks before the opening, only a few spots were available for rent. That's when we turned off advertising.
Dynamics of banner advertising in Google Ads and video campaigns on YouTube
Denis Gaenko, Pre-Middle Project Manager, Netpeak:
The final results were achieved thanks to:
- the client's trust in the agency's expertise;
- fast and effective «agency-client» communication;
- consistent discussion of ideas and suggestions.
Well-coordinated teamwork helps achieve the defined goals, and the MegaDom project is excellent proof of this.
- Eva success story: how to recoup advertising campaigns with and without Google Smart Shopping.
- Colin’s success story: increased ROAS by 110% in six months.
- OLX (by Naspers) Success Story: 50,000 Clients Ready to Launch Their Online Stores.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.