Niche: Premium car tuning.
Results: The client received more leads at a relatively low price.
Avers Center is a premium car tuning studio that converts mainly minibusses into comfortable mobile offices.
The company's clients include business owners, large farm owners, and politicians. As these clients spend most of their time on the road, they are willing to invest in the comfort of their vehicles.
The main feature of the project is its narrow audience segment. Not only that, the transaction cycle can take several months.
In addition to the standard KPIs (number of leads, price per lead, etc.), one of the most critical goals of promotion was to attract new clients.
We had the following objectives:
- Increase the number of chat inquiries.
- Boost the number of requests to the site.
- Increase the number of calls.
- We launched a video campaign to introduce the brand to the audience.
- We connected media campaigns to the media networks and launched remarketing.
At the same time, for the contextual media network, we did the following:
- We adjusted targeting to audiences by intent, i.e., audiences who were more likely to take action.
- We added Google's adaptive media ads. From experience, these ads get many more impressions and are more likely to win bids.
- Lifehack: For the first month, we included Google Smart Goals in the conversions to allow the campaign to learn and optimize for conversions faster. Later, we disabled the smart targets.
- In our advertisements, we highlighted out the unique offer, emphasized the upscale office in the car, and demonstrated how simple it is to reconfigure a bus or minivan for business meetings.
- We removed low-quality placements and turned off listings on gambling and children's entertainment sites. By constantly monitoring placements, we helped save money that would have gone to ineffective sites.
As a result of our strategy, the client received additional conversions at a relatively low price. At the same time, the ads did not take long to launch, which is somewhat unusual for a new campaign. The campaign we created started very quickly and immediately produced results:
The CPA in January was $1.34 with 240 conversions. By February, we were receiving direct conversions: 157 leads for $1.81.
The conversions became more expensive by 26%. However, in January, there were both direct conversions and smart targets (micro-conversions).
How to Train a Team Using the 70:20:10 Learning Model
The 70:20:10 learning model helps employees master only the skills they need for specific tasks.
Google Search Console Integration with Analytics 4: A Comprehensive Guide
One way to optimize the data collection process is to integrate Google Search Console (GSC) with Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
A/B Testing on Facebook: What Is It and How to Set Up an Ad Split Test?
In paid advertising, A/B testing is a powerful tool for PPC specialists, as it allows them to test hypotheses and analyze user behavior in practice.