Case Study: PPC for Premium Car Tuning Service — How to Quickly Reduce Cost per Conversion in the Niche of High-End Automotive Services
Niche: Premium car tuning.
Results: The client received more leads at a relatively low price.
Avers Center is a premium car tuning studio that converts mainly minibusses into comfortable mobile offices.
The company's clients include business owners, large farm owners, and politicians. As these clients spend most of their time on the road, they are willing to invest in the comfort of their vehicles.
The main feature of the project is its narrow audience segment. Not only that, the transaction cycle can take several months.
In addition to the standard KPIs (number of leads, price per lead, etc.), one of the most critical goals of promotion was to attract new clients.
We had the following objectives:
- Increase the number of chat inquiries.
- Boost the number of requests to the site.
- Increase the number of calls.
- We launched a video campaign to introduce the brand to the audience.
- We connected media campaigns to the media networks and launched remarketing.
At the same time, for the contextual media network, we did the following:
- We adjusted targeting to audiences by intent, i.e., audiences who were more likely to take action.
- We added Google's adaptive media ads. From experience, these ads get many more impressions and are more likely to win bids.
- Lifehack: For the first month, we included Google Smart Goals in the conversions to allow the campaign to learn and optimize for conversions faster. Later, we disabled the smart targets.
- In our advertisements, we highlighted out the unique offer, emphasized the upscale office in the car, and demonstrated how simple it is to reconfigure a bus or minivan for business meetings.
- We removed low-quality placements and turned off listings on gambling and children's entertainment sites. By constantly monitoring placements, we helped save money that would have gone to ineffective sites.
As a result of our strategy, the client received additional conversions at a relatively low price. At the same time, the ads did not take long to launch, which is somewhat unusual for a new campaign. The campaign we created started very quickly and immediately produced results:
The CPA in January was $1.34 with 240 conversions. By February, we were receiving direct conversions: 157 leads for $1.81.
The conversions became more expensive by 26%. However, in January, there were both direct conversions and smart targets (micro-conversions).
The Complete Guide to Optimizing Pagination Pages on an E-Commerce Website
This guide covers everything you need to know about optimizing pagination pages on an e-commerce website, from URL structure to meta tags and content, to boost search engine rankings and improve user experience.
Not Only Calls: The CMO On Demand Service
What processes does the on-demand CMO consultant take part in and what services provides
Who is an ASO specialist and why is it advantageous to master this profession in 2023?
To learn the ASO profession, you don't need a higher education degree – it can be done by both a student and an adult who wants to change their profession.