Niche: Clothing, footwear, accessories, and jewelry.
Result: ROMI of 1428%.
An online store of women's and children's clothing in Bulgaria. They fought a long and unproductive battle against Google Penguin penalties when they got penalized in 2014 because of unfair promotion.
The client contacted us with a request to fix the search visibility loss and increase traffic. In addition, the client wanted additional traffic and sales growth. These three points have become the main objectives of the promotion.
Technical SEO audit:
- Removed all duplicate pages by setting permanent redirects.
- Made website URLs user-friendly. Optimized paginated pages and all internal links.
- Modified the robots.txt file because it prevented important pages from indexing.
- Immediately implemented metadata generation formulas (title, description, h1, keywords) for all product pages, smart filters, category pages, and subcategories. After building a keyword list, we added the metadata manually.
- Implemented the proper heading structure on the pages.
- Optimized product images by adding user-friendly URLs and alt attributes.
- Made breadcrumb navigation (breadcrumbs) and added breadcrumb markup. We also provided recommendations to improve the website's usability.
- Built keyword list.
- Changed some categories and created new ones.
- As mentioned earlier, we have implemented unique metadata and smart filters with SEO-friendly URLs.
- Based on the keyword list, we provided technical requirements for creating SEO texts and added them to each category of the site.
- Created a blog with useful information, where client specialists published new articles once a week according to our content plan.
- Made changes to the format of product names, so they look as follows: product type/name.
- We created high-quality thematic links: the link building and content marketing department ran a campaign to accumulate natural links from forums.
- SEO specialists collected all inbound low-quality links and sent requests to delete them.
- We redesigned product pages, the About us page, the Contacts page, and others.
- To make Caramella-online better at converting users, we implemented several scripts from Netpeak Cloud.
- After the SEO audit, we doubled organic traffic.
- The dynamics of transactions and sales rates have improved. The percentage of site visitors, who subscribed to the newsletter and called the phone numbers indicated on the site, increased many times over.
- During the promotion period, ROMI increased by 1428%.
- Amrita success story: increased impressions of app from search by 40%, and units by 43%.
- Uklon Success Story: Increased Impressions of an App from Search by 40% and Units by 43%.
- Domino's Pizza success story. How an international brand takes its place in a new overheated market.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
What Is Targeted Advertising & How Does It Work?
Nearly 4.5 billion people have social media accounts. Huge and active audience. But how to find the right customer among it? Targeted advertising will help.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.