Niche: Clothing, footwear, accessories, and jewelry.
Results: ROMI of 1428%.
In this project, the client was an online store selling women's and children's clothing in Bulgaria. They had fought a long and unproductive battle against Google Penguin penalties when they were penalized in 2014 because of unfair promotion.
The client contacted us with a request to fix the loss in search visibility and increase traffic. In addition, the client wanted additional growth in both traffic and sales. These three points were the main goals of the promotion strategy.
We conducted a technical SEO audit. Here is what we did:
- Removed all duplicate pages by setting permanent redirects.
- Improved user-friendliness of website URLs. Optimized paginated pages and all internal links.
- Modified the robots.txt file because it was preventing important pages from indexing.
- Immediately implemented metadata generation formulas (title, description, h1, keywords) for all product pages, smart filters, category pages, and subcategories. After building a keyword list, the metadata was manually added.
- Set up proper heading structures on the pages.
- Optimized product images by adding user-friendly URLs and alt attributes.
- Made breadcrumb navigation (breadcrumbs) and added breadcrumb markup. We also provided recommendations to improve the website's usability.
- Built a keyword list.
- Changed certain categories and created new ones.
- As mentioned earlier, implemented unique metadata and smart filters with SEO-friendly URLs.
- Based on the keyword list, provided technical requirements for creating SEO texts and added them to each category of the site.
- Created a blog with useful information, where client specialists published new articles once a week according to our content plan.
- Made changes to product names into the following format: product type/name.
For off-page SEO:
- We created high-quality thematic links. The link building and content marketing department ran a campaign to accumulate natural links from forums.
- SEO specialists collected all inbound low-quality links and sent out requests to delete them.
To improve usability:
- We redesigned the product pages, About Us page, Contact page, and a few others.
- To improve Caramella-online's ability to convert users, we implemented several scripts from Netpeak Cloud.
- After the SEO audit, organic traffic had doubled.
- The dynamics of transactions and sales rates showed improvement. The percentage of site visitors who subscribed to the newsletter and called the phone numbers indicated on the site increased by many times over.
- During the promotion period, ROMI went up by 1428%.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.