Niche: Food and beverages.
Results: The number of unique visitors from organic search increased by 74.51%.
Domino's is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain. It has stores in over 83 countries and 5,701 cities worldwide.
In this project, the challenge was that most of the food/pizza delivery market was occupied by competitors. They have been promoting their websites by using targeted non-branded keywords, well-designed website structures and optimization for regional search queries.
The main goal was to increase the number of visitors from non-branded queries and therefore achieve a boost in online sales.
During the period of cooperation, here is what we did:
- Visibility and competitor analysis.
- Further optimization of landing pages.
- Technical optimization.
- Comprehensive analytics implementation. We systematically monitored the accuracy of data transfer to analytics, correctly configured data for each region, and monitored changes in traffic, conversions, and transactions.
- Usability testing. We tested website responsiveness, buttons, and user-friendly forms. We also performed A/B testing and provided recommendations on the new functionality optimization.
- Оff-page optimization:
- conducted competitor backlink analysis, determined their strategy for link building;
- built permanent links, added posts with backlinks on high-quality resources;
- built natural backlinks, added mentions to forums and QA services;
- analyzed the dynamics of growth and quality of the external backlinks;
- managed negative reviews and feedback.
- Recommendations on unique selling propositions.
- Recommendations on product review page optimization. We added reviews to category pages.
- Recommendations on how to encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Organic traffic from Kyiv increased by 34.14%.
- The number of unique visitors from organic search in Kyiv increased by 39.84%. Organic traffic from Odessa increased by 65.58%.
- The number of unique visitors from organic search increased by 74.51%.
Violetta Brosnueva, PM Netpeak:
Large companies are normally based on rigid hierarchical relationships and sometimes a decision to edit the description requires the coordination of several people. And it's not possible to say whether it's good or bad. For one company, changing the description may be something trivial. But for Domino's, it's real brand management. The words, the message, the information are important because even a simple, but improper snippet inscription can cause huge reputational damage. The effects of such damage might spread far beyond SEO.
- Vodafone Retail success story: organic traffic growth by 54.22%, non-branded traffic growth by 99%.
- Decathlon's success story: entering a new market, increasing website visibility by 5 times, and +20% of non-branded traffic monthly.
- Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte success story: +247% of organic CTR in a year.
Mergescapes success story: impressions +166% and installs +60%
After release, we ranked high for relevant search terms and got to the top.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.