Niche: Gadgets and accessories.
Results: The number of transactions increased by 91.69% with a slightly higher price per click.
Citrus is a Ukrainian appliance store. It offers a wide variety of gadgets and accessories such as smartphones, laptops, and headphones, as well as electric bikes and quadcopters. The company is committed to promoting electric vehicles in Ukraine. Not only can you purchase personal urban mobility vehicles from Citrus, you can also rent or test-drive them.
The retail chain includes more than 70 brick-and-mortar stores and the online shop Ctrs.com.ua.
In our cooperation with the online Citrus store, we have advertised discount sales multiple times before. This time, we were tasked with marketing their New Year promotion.
Our aim was to attract the maximum number of interested users to the site. The goal was brand awareness marketing for a discount page in order to achieve sales of promotional goods.
Usually, "hot" buyers come from search engine marketing. That said, the synergy of search, contextual-media network, and remarketing lists always produces the best possible results.
- Search Network. Our team collected semantics related to the New Year, formed ad groups, and spelled out the texts.
- In search remarketing, we used the accumulated lists of users. Together with keywords or dynamic search ads, we reached the maximum target audience and cut off non-interested users.
- The specifics of targeting in the contextual media network:
- targeting sites with good behavioral data (analysis of already accumulated statistics in the account);
- targeting users' interests;
- targeting keywords related to the sales campaign.
- While remarketing in media networks, we segmented the lists according to the purchase cycle stages, from least interested to ready to buy.
- We used ads with high targeting accuracy on Gmail.
- Having launched the campaigns, we conducted an interim analysis. Effective targeted ads were enhanced, while ineffective ones were optimized or disabled.
- A global report followed the end of the campaign.
- While advertising this promotion, the traffic growth caused by contextual advertising on Google increased by 50%.
- The percentage of branded queries related to the New Year sales went up by 11.65% on the site itself.
- With a minor increase in cost-per-click (8.48%), a conversion rate of 91.69% was achieved.
- The total number of unique purchases and revenue increased by more than 50%.
- Outpost Club Success Story: How Website Conversion Can be Increased by 32% Within Three Months.
- Citrus Success Story: How to Reduce Transaction Costs by 48% with Automated Strategies in Google Ads.
- OLX (by Naspers) Success Story: 50,000 Clients Ready to Launch Their Online Stores.
How To Connect Google Search Console To Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.
SEO for Lawyers: A Detailed How-To Guide
Are you a lawyer looking to increase visibility and attract more clients? Learn SEO tips to optimize your website, create content, and use digital marketing strategies. Get the information you need to make your law practice more successful.