Niche: Plumbing, gardening equipment, power tools.
Results: Revenue increased by 119% and ROMI reached 4157%.
Before the promotion started, turnover and traffic stats for this client were deplorable. After Google imposed manual sanctions on external links, the traffic dropped to almost zero. Making profit was out of the question.
As our main goal, we set out to increase the number of sales from the site. To achieve this goal, we identified several lower-level goals:
- remove manual Google sanctions;
- solve technical problems;
- refine the structure;
- optimize pages for targeted queries.
- Implemented a technical audit.
- Successfully removed manual Google sanctions.
- Refined the site structure to fully cover all the target queries selected by Serpstat.
- Finetuned the internal linking script.
- Implemented a number of improvements to optimize page load speed.
- Optimized meta tags for the target requests.
- Created optimized texts.
- Used link building to build link mass.
- Made changes to the promotion strategy to account for seasonal product groups.
- Increased the number of purchases from 184 to 469 (88.35%).
- Achieved revenue growth of 119%.
- Demonstrated ROMI growth of 4157%.
How to Train a Team Using the 70:20:10 Learning Model
The 70:20:10 learning model helps employees master only the skills they need for specific tasks.
Google Search Console Integration with Analytics 4: A Comprehensive Guide
One way to optimize the data collection process is to integrate Google Search Console (GSC) with Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
A/B Testing on Facebook: What Is It and How to Set Up an Ad Split Test?
In paid advertising, A/B testing is a powerful tool for PPC specialists, as it allows them to test hypotheses and analyze user behavior in practice.