Gardening Tools Shop Success Story: ROMI of 4157%
Niche: Plumbing, gardening equipment, power tools.
Results: Revenue increased by 119% and ROMI reached 4157%.
Before the promotion started, turnover and traffic stats for this client were deplorable. After Google imposed manual sanctions on external links, the traffic dropped to almost zero. Making profit was out of the question.
As our main goal, we set out to increase the number of sales from the site. To achieve this goal, we identified several lower-level goals:
- remove manual Google sanctions;
- solve technical problems;
- refine the structure;
- optimize pages for targeted queries.
- Implemented a technical audit.
- Successfully removed manual Google sanctions.
- Refined the site structure to fully cover all the target queries selected by Serpstat.
- Finetuned the internal linking script.
- Implemented a number of improvements to optimize page load speed.
- Optimized meta tags for the target requests.
- Created optimized texts.
- Used link building to build link mass.
- Made changes to the promotion strategy to account for seasonal product groups.
- Increased the number of purchases from 184 to 469 (88.35%).
- Achieved revenue growth of 119%.
- Demonstrated ROMI growth of 4157%.
Core Web Vitals Report in GA4 and Looker Studio: A Guide to Monitoring Your Website's Page Speed Metrics
This guide provides instructions on how to create an informative report on the loading speed of your website using GA4 and Looker Studio.
5 Software Features Your 3PL Provider Should Have
Looking for a reliable 3PL provider? Discover the essential software features your logistics partner should offer to streamline your operations and enhance efficiency. Explore the top 5 must-have features to optimize your supply chain management and drive
Traffic Cannibalization in ASO and Apple Search Ads
What is traffic cannibalization and why is it needed?