How Facebook and Google Ads Increased Registration Conversion by 98% For an Educational Center
Niche: Online training.
Results: While spending grew by 12.8%, we managed to increase the conversion rate by 38.2%.
Before the start of the school season at the end of August 2018, a prominent Ukrainian educational online platform for kids and school students approached us.
The client aimed for a 45% increase in website registrations compared to August 2017, with a budget growth of no more than 20%.
- As the customer's site offers online classes for children aged 3 to 8 years, we divided the children into groups according to curriculum complexity:
- toddlers (3-4 years old);
- preschoolers (4-6 years);
- first grade (6-7 years old);
- second grade (7-8 years).
- We offered the client advertising on Facebook, supported by search advertising and remarketing in Google Ads. Facebook allowed us to target parents with children of different ages.
- Our team prepared terms of reference for a designer to draw banners for each group of children.
- We prepared Facebook and Google Ads campaigns. In each group of ads, we used a different number of audiences, ranging from 1 to 5. On Facebook, we targeted audiences of not only parents with children of a certain age but also related ones. For example, an elementary school kid might ask his parents to buy a subscription to play-based learning.
Important note: Our service solved the pain point of the target audience — the kids do not like daily classes. Therefore, throughout the entire advertising campaign, we used the motto "learning is a game".
In the peak season, thanks to a careful selection of audiences and unambiguous offers on banners, we were able to:
- increase conversion rate (CR) by 38.21% while increasing spending by 12.81%;
- increase the number of registrations by 98.33%;
- reduce CPA by 43.12%.
Who is an ASO specialist and why is it advantageous to master this profession in 2023?
To learn the ASO profession, you don't need a higher education degree – it can be done by both a student and an adult who wants to change their profession.
A Guide to Audit Google Analytics 4
The Google Analytics 4 audit allows you to identify issues that may affect the quality of your data and reporting.
OkTalk success story: Growth of app installs in the US and French markets
We were able to achieve successful results in the most important market, in the US by 130% and in France by 700%