Niche: Repair and sale of lighting and sound equipment.
Results: The rate of traffic growth was 61% higher than it was during the same period last year.
Before contacting Netpeak, the client's site had nearly zero visibility in search engines. After analyzing the current performance of the project, we worked with the client to establish the main objectives of our cooperation:
- Improve the quality of internal optimization.
- Achieve a significant growth in organic traffic.
In the first month, we conducted a complete SEO audit of the site. Based on our findings, we made a list of tasks for internal and external optimization and to improve behavioral indicators.
- Remove meta tag spamming templates and implement new ones written for people, not robots.
- The site was overloaded with keywords and spam texts; change these to high-value texts that are exciting to read.
- Limit the indexing of pages that do not have a semantic load, such as service pages, sorting pages, and other technical pages.
- Mark up product cards and elements of site navigation in microdata according to schema.org requirements (Product, Review, and AggregateRating) to improve the appearance of the site in the rendering block and increase CTR.
- Add internal linking blocks.
- Create a block of products "You may be interested in" for each blog article independently. We manually selected blocks based on the content of the article.
- Add feedback functionality with evaluation and questions to cards and pages of services.
- Optimize and open indexing of understandable URLs of filter pages by brand. Expand the set of filters by category in the priority section. Add new filters based on competitor analysis and collected semantics.
- Add prices to pages on repair services.
- Fill the blog with high-quality articles. While the topic of the project is not very specific, there was little qualitative and specialized information. Therefore, the blog, in our case, became an important feature.
- Optimize the mobile version of the site, which is located at a separate URL address:
- Metatags – configure the title, keywords, description, and h1 tag generation.
- Canonical – add canonical links from mobile version pages to similar desktop pages.
- Alternate – configure indication from the pages of the full version to the mobile one.
- Collecting statistics – implement scripts for gathering statistics from Google Analytics.
- Indexation opening – allow search robots to index mobile pages.
- External optimization of the site:
- Build up as many organic links as possible from forums (crowd marketing).
- Smoothly remove anchor links (procured by exchanging temporary links with the same occurrence of frequent key phrases).
- We achieved a 109% increase in the number of visitors.
- The number of new visitors increased by 96% compared to the same period last year.
- Compared to the same period during the previous year, the traffic growth rate increased by 61%.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.