Niche: Real estate.
Results: The conversion rate increased by 75% while the average conversion cost dropped by 26%.
Kovalska is a group of companies in the industrial construction field. Apart from specializing in full construction cycle operations, Kovalska is also a developer and a general contractor involved in everything from project documentation development and financing to the erection of a house.
A unique feature of the company is the independent production of its building materials.
The experts at Kowalska turned to us as their previous Internet marketing contractor was bringing untargeted traffic to the site. So we were tasked with fixing the situation.
The call events were not being fed into Google Analytics at all. The calls could only be analyzed in the call-tracking analytics system itself, where call statistics could not be viewed by advertisement groups, keywords, or audiences. Not only that, the previous contractors did not use UTM-tags for links to track the effectiveness of advertising in terms of key phrases.
Thus, it was impossible to identify the ad groups, keywords, or audiences that led to conversions, and the ones that were wasting the budget.
- We set up event tracking through Data Layer and the target in Google Analytics was the Feedback form. Now, the data from the submission of this form went into analytics.
- Then, we configured the transmission of calls by ad group, keyword, and audience in Google Analytics.
- We re-assembled the semantics. After getting rid of general and costly keywords, we divided the semantics into campaigns linked to geolocation (street, city district, metro station) and general and commercial keywords groups.
- Next, we adjusted the media advertising campaigns. We included remarketing to interested users who had not made targeted actions such as calling or sending a form, and media campaigns to cover the new target audience.
- The budget was distributed with 70% allocated to search advertising and 30% to media advertising.
- We provided recommendations for improving the site's usability and technical aspects to speed up page load. We did this because the client had separate landing pages for each residential complex with a large-scale 3D panorama — a virtual tour of the entire residential complex with detailed segmentation by sections, floors, layouts, and window views.
- We also proposed a cross-domain tracking configuration to the client as the developer had several logically related sites. Despite the transitions from one page to another, the analytics were not synchronized.
- As the focus shifted from media advertising (which costs less per click) to search advertising using only targeted queries, the average cost per click increased by 70%. At the same time, advertising costs increased by 30%.
Average cost per click Advertisement average cost
- The conversion rate increased by 75% and the average cost per conversion decreased by 26%.
Conversion rate Average conversion cost
Vadim Kolodnitsky, marketing manager at Kovalska:
Thanks to the advertising campaign restart of the residential complex Rusanovskaya Gavan in terms of contextual media advertising, we have gained:
- transparency of the advertising campaign due to access to the account;
- lower conversion cost;
- more calls from advertising at the same budget;
- the residential complex is more visible on the Internet.
- Outpost Club Success Story: How Website Conversion Can be Increased by 32% Within Three Months.
- Colin’s success story: increased ROAS by 110% in six months.
- OLX (by Naspers) Success Story: 50,000 Clients Ready to Launch Their Online Stores.
How to Train a Team Using the 70:20:10 Learning Model
The 70:20:10 learning model helps employees master only the skills they need for specific tasks.
Google Search Console Integration with Analytics 4: A Comprehensive Guide
One way to optimize the data collection process is to integrate Google Search Console (GSC) with Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
A/B Testing on Facebook: What Is It and How to Set Up an Ad Split Test?
In paid advertising, A/B testing is a powerful tool for PPC specialists, as it allows them to test hypotheses and analyze user behavior in practice.