Niche: Cleaning services.
Results: Brand traffic showed a 200% increase and the lead price was reduced by 60%, having dwindled to $20.
Сarpetprowash.com is a company offering elite-class automatic carpet cleaning services in the UAE. The company likes to emphasize that it is capable of removing stains of any kind.
Services such as cleaning of houses, apartments, carpets and furniture belong to a niche that is actively developing in metropolises and big cities. Their clients place significant value on comfort, which encompasses everything from a user-friendly ad, to the ability to easily submit a request on the website and access high-quality cleaning company services. We aimed to find more of such clients and reduce the costs of attracting them.
The unique commercial offer of the company includes transport of carpets from/to clients’ homes, carpet cleaning within 2-3 days and payment on delivery of clean carpets.
Due to fierce competition in the region, promotion was challenging. The cost per click amounted to $5, while the lead cost stood at $60-80 for the expected conversion rate of 3%. Based on these data, our work focused on the following two aims: generate traffic at the maximum cost per click (CPC) and increase the conversion rate.
When Сarpetprowash came to Netpeak, the main source of requests were Instagram and Facebook. Our experts were tasked with obtaining from additional sources the maximum number of leads whose price wouldn’t exceed the limit of $20.
- Determine the minimum cost of leads on the client’s website.
- Obtain the maximum number of leads within the given budget.
As we realized that we were working with quite an expensive project, we started out at the bottom stage of the purchase funnel in our promotion strategy. In other words, we were meeting the demand for search requests.
In the first stage, we mainly focused on implementing search campaigns on Google Ads. Our action plan had the following steps.
- Thoroughly develop semantics; secure geotargeting grouping and grouping by commercial offers; select as many negative keywords as possible.
- Test search advertisements by city and district.
- Test media campaigns through targeting by hobbies and intentions; undertake remarketing activities.
- Improve the website’s usability.
A designer from Netpeak developed the concept and designed relevant banners, for example:
- It took only a week after the media campaigns were launched for brand traffic to increase by 200%.
- Cost per click stood at $0.93.
- The lead price dropped to $20 and remains unchanged for the second consecutive month.
Anna Samus’, project manager at Netpeak:
We have managed to reach such great results thanks to the willingness of our client to experiment, test out different hypotheses in practice and subsequently draw conclusions. The Сarpetprowash team have fully immersed themselves in the project. They take a keen interest in various approaches to adjusting settings, whilst coming up with their own ideas and hypotheses on promotion.
- Sportcenter Store success story: how to achieve a 295% increase in transactions in a month.
- Colin’s success story: increased ROAS by 110% in six months.
- Bekker success story: revenue growth by 500%.
How To Save the Project and Increase Organic Traffic by 109% in Six Months. Case Study
Dynamics of traffic growth, compared to the same period last year, was 61% higher.
How to Reduce Cost Per Conversion by a Third and Grow CR by 67% – Office-Expert.kz Case Study
We adapted the business to the pandemic and achieved pre-quarantine performance.
How to Optimize Custom 404 page – Best Practices
What is 404 pages? 404 Not Found is a server response code that informs you that the page cannot be found at the specified address.