Niche: Sportswear and sports shoes.
Results: 295% increase in transactions with CPA growth of 64%.
With stores located across different cities in Ukraine, the Sportcenter Store officially represents the brands Puma (Germany), Giorgio Armani (Italy, collection EA7 Emporio Armani), and For Friends (Great Britain). Outerwear, sporty and casual clothing, as well as shoes for training, walking, and outdoor activities — all of these items are presented on the site, and detailed reviews can be found on Instagram.
The Sportcenter Store team already had a steady stream of customers and sales. However, they wanted to ramp up their advertising campaigns and achieve increased conversions.
Therefore, we aimed to:
- scale the business and increase the number of transactions brought in through Google Ads and Facebook;
- the permissible growth of the CPA, in this case, should not exceed 100%.
- To scale, we pre-configured the Google Ads conversion tag and debugged analytics. Additionally, we set up Facebook Pixel events to track purchases/additions to cart and collect statistics.
- We set up a technical task for the Merchant feed and the Facebook directory. It required certain adjustments. To segment merchandise by promotions and margin, we needed to fix bugs. Among other things, we segmented the shopping by average check. So, users saw a more attractive price for an item or more items in the search results.
- We then launched category search campaigns to drive more traffic to the site and subsequently boost shopping campaigns.
- We also excluded brand mentions from search and DSA (dynamic search ad) campaigns.
- Next, we launched promotional campaigns in Google's contextual-media network.
- The following campaigns were used for promotion on Facebook:
- launch of conversion campaigns by brands;
- the launch of the catalog — the analog of Google Ads trading campaigns;
- launching campaigns with DABA (Dynamic Ads for Broad Audiences) to show advertising to a wide audience.
- We also used dynamic remarketing campaigns and promotional traffic campaigns.
We were able to find the best sales tools and channels for the client. Not only did we achieve the original goals, we also improved their effectiveness, profitability, and volume in the future.
- We achieved an increase in transactions by over 295%.
- CPA was increased by 64%, in line with the initial requirement of not exceeding 100%.
Maxim Ustinovsky, Head of e-commerce at Sportcenter Store:
I have known the Netpeak agency since 2012 and in that time, I have worked with the company on more than five projects already. What led us to the joint successful result this time? Marketing — it is not only about creativity and luck, but it is also first and foremost mathematics, so KPIs play an important role. Plus, daily monitoring of key metrics. All this allows you to keep a hand on the pulse and quickly make adjustments to the advertising campaigns and promotion strategy.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.