Niche: Sportswear and sports shoes.
Results: 295% increase in transactions with CPA growth of 64%.
With stores located across different cities in Ukraine, the Sportcenter Store officially represents the brands Puma (Germany), Giorgio Armani (Italy, collection EA7 Emporio Armani), and For Friends (Great Britain). Outerwear, sporty and casual clothing, as well as shoes for training, walking, and outdoor activities — all of these items are presented on the site, and detailed reviews can be found on Instagram.
The Sportcenter Store team already had a steady stream of customers and sales. However, they wanted to ramp up their advertising campaigns and achieve increased conversions.
Therefore, we aimed to:
- scale the business and increase the number of transactions brought in through Google Ads and Facebook;
- the permissible growth of the CPA, in this case, should not exceed 100%.
- To scale, we pre-configured the Google Ads conversion tag and debugged analytics. Additionally, we set up Facebook Pixel events to track purchases/additions to cart and collect statistics.
- We set up a technical task for the Merchant feed and the Facebook directory. It required certain adjustments. To segment merchandise by promotions and margin, we needed to fix bugs. Among other things, we segmented the shopping by average check. So, users saw a more attractive price for an item or more items in the search results.
- We then launched category search campaigns to drive more traffic to the site and subsequently boost shopping campaigns.
- We also excluded brand mentions from search and DSA (dynamic search ad) campaigns.
- Next, we launched promotional campaigns in Google's contextual-media network.
- The following campaigns were used for promotion on Facebook:
- launch of conversion campaigns by brands;
- the launch of the catalog — the analog of Google Ads trading campaigns;
- launching campaigns with DABA (Dynamic Ads for Broad Audiences) to show advertising to a wide audience.
- We also used dynamic remarketing campaigns and promotional traffic campaigns.
We were able to find the best sales tools and channels for the client. Not only did we achieve the original goals, we also improved their effectiveness, profitability, and volume in the future.
- We achieved an increase in transactions by over 295%.
- CPA was increased by 64%, in line with the initial requirement of not exceeding 100%.
Maxim Ustinovsky, Head of e-commerce at Sportcenter Store:
I have known the Netpeak agency since 2012 and in that time, I have worked with the company on more than five projects already. What led us to the joint successful result this time? Marketing — it is not only about creativity and luck, but it is also first and foremost mathematics, so KPIs play an important role. Plus, daily monitoring of key metrics. All this allows you to keep a hand on the pulse and quickly make adjustments to the advertising campaigns and promotion strategy.
- Colin’s success story: increased ROAS by 110% in six months.
- How to make ad campaign profitable and scale them by 400% — Lascos case for cosmetology equipment.
- Bekker success story: revenue growth by 500%.
Regular Expressions (RegEx): A Beginner's Guide
Regular expressions (RegEx) are character sets used to search for text strings matching the required conditions.
Analytical Tool for Concert.ua – Hundreds of Events Advertising Budgets Controlled in Real Time
Automation of control allowed to spend budgets more efficiently.
How To Save the Project and Increase Organic Traffic by 109% in Six Months. Case Study
Dynamics of traffic growth, compared to the same period last year, was 61% higher.