Niche: Furniture and decor.
Results: Transactions rose by 107.37%, and organic traffic by 108.96%.
This project was tricky because the online store was built on the Summer Cart platform. Thus, we had a few uncertainties in implementing the results of the technical audit. For example, the creation and integration of metadata (title, description, h1) module analysis for all products took us a few days.
We aimed to increase organic traffic for the site.
Here is what we did:
- Gathered the full semantic core.
- Closed indexation of pages without semantic load, such as registration pages, cart and page with delivery information.
- Optimized pagination pages.
- Started increasing external links properly on thematic sites.
- Implemented a module for internal link mass, and added into it all keywords and phrases.
- Created a template for automatic metadata generation for product card pages.
- Established goals in Google Analytics and set up e-commerce tracking.
- Traffic increased by 108.96%.
- Transactions rose by 107.37%.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
What Is Targeted Advertising & How Does It Work?
Nearly 4.5 billion people have social media accounts. Huge and active audience. But how to find the right customer among it? Targeted advertising will help.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.