Niche: Furniture and decor.
Results: Transactions rose by 107.37%, and organic traffic by 108.96%.
This project was tricky because the online store was built on the Summer Cart platform. Thus, we had a few uncertainties in implementing the results of the technical audit. For example, the creation and integration of metadata (title, description, h1) module analysis for all products took us a few days.
We aimed to increase organic traffic for the site.
Here is what we did:
- Gathered the full semantic core.
- Closed indexation of pages without semantic load, such as registration pages, cart and page with delivery information.
- Optimized pagination pages.
- Started increasing external links properly on thematic sites.
- Implemented a module for internal link mass, and added into it all keywords and phrases.
- Created a template for automatic metadata generation for product card pages.
- Established goals in Google Analytics and set up e-commerce tracking.
- Traffic increased by 108.96%.
- Transactions rose by 107.37%.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.