Case Study: SEO for a Lighting, Furniture and Decor Store in Bulgaria: Organic Traffic Growth by 108.96%
Niche: Furniture and decor.
Results: Transactions rose by 107.37%, and organic traffic by 108.96%.
This project was tricky because the online store was built on the Summer Cart platform. Thus, we had a few uncertainties in implementing the results of the technical audit. For example, the creation and integration of metadata (title, description, h1) module analysis for all products took us a few days.
We aimed to increase organic traffic for the site.
Here is what we did:
- Gathered the full semantic core.
- Closed indexation of pages without semantic load, such as registration pages, cart and page with delivery information.
- Optimized pagination pages.
- Started increasing external links properly on thematic sites.
- Implemented a module for internal link mass, and added into it all keywords and phrases.
- Created a template for automatic metadata generation for product card pages.
- Established goals in Google Analytics and set up e-commerce tracking.
- Traffic increased by 108.96%.
- Transactions rose by 107.37%.
Traffic Cannibalization in ASO and Apple Search Ads
What is traffic cannibalization and why is it needed?
Performance Max Campaign Optimization: 10 Steps to Maximize Efficiency
A deep dive into Performance Max Campaign: when to use it, how to set it up, and how to get the most out of it.
App Store Promotional In-App Purchases - How to Boost and Optimize Promoted In-App Purchases
What are In-app purchases, and how to promote and optimize them