Niche: Furniture and decor.
Results: Transactions rose by 107.37%, and organic traffic by 108.96%.
This project was tricky because the online store was built on the Summer Cart platform. Thus, we had a few uncertainties in implementing the results of the technical audit. For example, the creation and integration of metadata (title, description, h1) module analysis for all products took us a few days.
We aimed to increase organic traffic for the site.
Here is what we did:
- Gathered the full semantic core.
- Closed indexation of pages without semantic load, such as registration pages, cart and page with delivery information.
- Optimized pagination pages.
- Started increasing external links properly on thematic sites.
- Implemented a module for internal link mass, and added into it all keywords and phrases.
- Created a template for automatic metadata generation for product card pages.
- Established goals in Google Analytics and set up e-commerce tracking.
- Traffic increased by 108.96%.
- Transactions rose by 107.37%.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.