Niche: Health and beauty.
Results: Organic search sales increased from 0 to 3440$, and ROMI up to 129%.
The client was not a well-known brand and neither did they have an offline store. Brand development came from distribution meetings. At the beginning, the client only had a newly created website, which is generally not trusted by search engines. When the client reached out to us, the age of the domain was only 1 month. The CMS of the site did not allow for improvements to be implemented qualitatively and in a short time.
Our main goal was to increase sales and revenue for the client. We also aimed to:
- Increase targeted traffic to the site.
- Increase the transaction rate.
- Increase the average check.
- First, internal optimization of the site was conducted. A technical audit of the site was initially performed.
- A detailed semantic kernel was compiled.
- The content and structure of the site were then reworked.
- Product cards were optimized by rewriting texts for product card pages and hiding the "composition" tab for indexing.
- Competent cross-linking was set up on the site.
- Next, a quality link profile was built.
- Site usability was improved by simplifying the order form. Additional blocks were also added on different types of pages.
- Sales went from 0 to 57 per month.
- Turnover increased from 0 to $3440 (only from organic search, not including phone sales).
- ROMI of 129% was achieved.
How To Save the Project and Increase Organic Traffic by 109% in Six Months. Case Study
Dynamics of traffic growth, compared to the same period last year, was 61% higher.
How to Reduce Cost Per Conversion by a Third and Grow CR by 67% – Office-Expert.kz Case Study
We adapted the business to the pandemic and achieved pre-quarantine performance.
How to Optimize Custom 404 page – Best Practices
What is 404 pages? 404 Not Found is a server response code that informs you that the page cannot be found at the specified address.