Niche: Real estate.
Results: Search traffic increased by 121%.
The company has been in the market for 10 years. During this period, the brand has gained a reputation for being a reliable supplier. Therefore, it receives significant discounts and is able to offer low and competitive prices.
We faced the following challenges:
- Fixing the structure of URL addresses.
- Fixing errors in internal optimization.
- Optimizing backlinks.
- Enhancing the content.
- Extending the structure of the website.
- Working out behavioral factors to improve key indicators of the website — first and foremost, sales.
- URL addresses of the previous site were linked with the new one.
- Backlinks were sorted.
- A detailed technical audit of the site was conducted.
- Tags (title, h1) and metatags (description) in the form of optimized templates, as well as with manual adjustment were formed.
- An extended structure of the site was formed based on semantic core, competitor analysis and in house assortment.
- Recommendations were made in order to increase the transaction rate.
- Usability of the website was analyzed.
- Micro mark-ups were implemented.
- The website was featured in Google Quick Replies (Featured Snippet).
- Construction calculators were added.
- A detailed content audit was conducted.
- A systematic increase in external link was set up.
- Over the last month of promotion (relative to the start month), search traffic had grown by 121%.
- Over the entire optimization period, all conversion indicators showed positive changes.
- Transaction rate increased by 131%.
- Transactions went up by 400%.
- Revenue was boosted by 1053.25%.
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.