Results: The launch of dynamic remarketing in test mode.
Matrason.ua is the official dealer of over 30 mattress factories and more than 20 factories producing furniture and bedclothes. The company offers a wide selection of items as well as personalised furniture and design. Matrason provides free delivery and installation.
Our cooperation with Matrason in the field of PPC-services lasted for about a year. As soon as we succeeded in making the project profitable, the client assigned us the task of testing Facebook as a possible source of traffic.
The main goal of the promotion was to recoup the costs of ads placed on Facebook.
We decided to use dynamic remarketing on Facebook. As it focused on users who had already visited the company’s website, the likelihood of a purchase was higher.
- First, we initiated Facebook Pixel.
- We then set up Pixel Events. In terms of correct functioning of dynamic marketing, the following features were used:
- ViewContent — view of product cards.
- AddToCart — adding to cart.
- Purchase — successful purchase.
- We uploaded a data (feed) catalogue. We deployed the feed for the Merchant Center by uploading it to a Facebook account and segmenting it into groups of products that were being tested.
- While setting up the campaign, we used these tactics:
- We focused on users who had viewed the product in question or added it to cart without making a purchase.
- One of the client’s unique selling propositions was used as a message.
The ratio between the company’s net worth and its revenues two weeks after the test period:
Net worth / revenues
Dmitry Ivanov, operational director at Matrason:
Previously, we would bring in particular specialists with expertise in different fields who would deal with the website promotion. However, after some time, we came to realize that we were spending too much time on work organization and communication between contractors. After having conducted monitoring of the market of SEO agencies in Ukraine, we set our sights on Netpeak.
During our cooperation with the Netpeak team, they demonstrated their professionalism, precision and coherent approach. All these features manifested themselves during the implementation of weekly/monthly plans regarding different ad areas and the promotion of our project in general.
Netpeak’s experts keep constantly abreast of the latest developments in the field while helping us make money with the help of every available Internet marketing instrument.
Unraveling Preply's App Triumph: Witness a Remarkable 66% Surge in Views and 44% Rise in Downloads in Just 2 Weeks – The Inside Scoop
Ampere Business Bank: How Relevant Keywords Helped To Increase New App’s Impressions By 1615% And Downloads By 770%
End-to-End Analytics for Retail: How Netpeak Specialists Implement It
End-to-end analytics can be used to identify the efficiency of business processes and areas for optimization.