Niche: Evening and wedding dresses.
Results: We procured leads at a reduced cost ($2 less than expected!).
La Novale is a Ukrainian evening and wedding dress boutique located in Odesa. The dresses are sold both online and at the La Novale showroom. The sale of wedding dresses is a highly competitive business niche with strong seasonality.
This case study will be helpful for small and medium-sized businesses with limited marketing budgets.
Lanovale.com is not a conventional online store. The site contains product cards with the article number for each dress but the prices and showroom availability are not displayed. This layout aims to encourage customers to contact La Novale consultants for more details before placing an order.
Here is a typical user experience of La Novale: a customer looking for a festive outfit sees an advertisement, calls a consultant, and makes an appointment for a fitting. Therefore, it can be challenging to identify the number of customers who originate from contextual advertising.
In addition, when the campaign started, the store did not have the extended e-commerce module set up. Nevertheless, based on Google Analytics reports, the client and our team determined the actual cost of the lead and approved the goal of receiving calls and requests through the site with a maximum price of $11 to attract a customer.
- By setting up static and dynamic call-tracking from Ringostat, we could identify the sources of traffic and obtain detailed information for analytics and optimization.
- The number of dress fitting requests were tracked through a special application form on the site.
- We also performed optimization of search campaigns.
- Dynamic remarketing was launched.
- Search campaigns were launched with specific targeting for Odessa.
- Search campaigns targeting other cities (Kyiv and Dnipro) were tested. Over time, they were unprofitable, and so we focused only on Odessa.
- Dynamic search campaigns were launched.
4. Next, we installed the Stop-Exit script from Netpeak Cloud, an additional SEO service. Stop-Exit helps keep visitors on the site and reduces the bounce rate. How it works: when the user's mouse hovers over the icon to close the tab, a popup window appears with an offer. If the user clicks on that window and goes to another section of interest, the length of time he stays on the site increases which multiplies the conversion likelihood.
In two months, the managers at La Novale received 73 calls and 32 requests for a fitting. The cost of a call was $9.5, almost $2 less than the expected price. The ROMI of all advertising campaigns was 109%.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.