Niche: Paints and varnishes.
Results: Increased revenue by 277% and traffic from search engines by 463%.
Tricolor is an online store of paint and building materials. Promotion was difficult due to stiff competition. The construction niche was firmly occupied by hypermarkets Epicenter, New Line, and others.
In addition, before working with us, Tricolor was using an old website. It turned out to be beyond just a simple redesign, as a whole new resource was needed. Therefore, Tricolor asked Netpeak to put together SEO recommendations during the development phase, so that they could launch an optimized online store and get users from search more quickly.
- Increase organic traffic and conversions.
- Implement SEO activities during the development phase of a new website.
To begin, we optimized the technical part of the site. Here is what we did:
- closed pages which were useless in terms of search from indexation;
- identified the main mirror of the site;
- found links to non-existent pages with a 404 response code on the site and fixed them;
- fixed errors in XML-maps of the site and images;
- fixed errors in robots.txt file and its creation;
- fixed errors in filtering, sorting, and pagination pages.
We also performed the following:
- Extended the structure of the site and added high-quality content to the site pages.
- Increased the transaction rate — corrected the shortcomings of the logical construction of the sales funnel.
- Connected the Measurement Protocol.
- Created tag pages.
- Made a list of basic points on technical optimization of the site.
- Traffic increased by 463.59%.
- The number of transactions increased by 59% in six months and profits increased by 277%.
Sergey Babenishev, CEO Tricolor
We have had negative experiences with agencies. We did not want to repeat the same mistakes. We were choosing between Netpeak and another company. We decided on Netpeak because:
- They have a very cool portfolio, and if such large clients trusted them with their sites, then we should do well too.
- They're developers. To me, it makes a huge difference what tools the company uses. For those who don't know — they developed Serpstat and Ringostat. In fact, they have a lot more, but as a customer, I use these.
- They are professionals. Great experience and a huge staff that is constantly growing. The largest number of certificates from Google.
- I liked the attitude of the manager, who called us for a year and insisted on working with us.
- The price was lower than the competitor's by 10-15%.
How to Implement Universal Analytics With Google Tag Manager?
How to connect Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics & what is the difference between Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.