Niche: Paints and varnishes.
Results: Increased revenue by 277% and traffic from search engines by 463%.
Tricolor is an online store of paint and building materials. Promotion was difficult due to stiff competition. The construction niche was firmly occupied by hypermarkets Epicenter, New Line, and others.
In addition, before working with us, Tricolor was using an old website. It turned out to be beyond just a simple redesign, as a whole new resource was needed. Therefore, Tricolor asked Netpeak to put together SEO recommendations during the development phase, so that they could launch an optimized online store and get users from search more quickly.
- Increase organic traffic and conversions.
- Implement SEO activities during the development phase of a new website.
To begin, we optimized the technical part of the site. Here is what we did:
- closed pages which were useless in terms of search from indexation;
- identified the main mirror of the site;
- found links to non-existent pages with a 404 response code on the site and fixed them;
- fixed errors in XML-maps of the site and images;
- fixed errors in robots.txt file and its creation;
- fixed errors in filtering, sorting, and pagination pages.
We also performed the following:
- Extended the structure of the site and added high-quality content to the site pages.
- Increased the transaction rate — corrected the shortcomings of the logical construction of the sales funnel.
- Connected the Measurement Protocol.
- Created tag pages.
- Made a list of basic points on technical optimization of the site.
- Traffic increased by 463.59%.
- The number of transactions increased by 59% in six months and profits increased by 277%.
Sergey Babenishev, CEO Tricolor
We have had negative experiences with agencies. We did not want to repeat the same mistakes. We were choosing between Netpeak and another company. We decided on Netpeak because:
- They have a very cool portfolio, and if such large clients trusted them with their sites, then we should do well too.
- They're developers. To me, it makes a huge difference what tools the company uses. For those who don't know — they developed Serpstat and Ringostat. In fact, they have a lot more, but as a customer, I use these.
- They are professionals. Great experience and a huge staff that is constantly growing. The largest number of certificates from Google.
- I liked the attitude of the manager, who called us for a year and insisted on working with us.
- The price was lower than the competitor's by 10-15%.
Mergescapes success story: impressions +166% and installs +60%
After release, we ranked high for relevant search terms and got to the top.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.