Niche: house and garden.
Result: traffic from search increased by 200% and revenue increased by 70.7%
"House and Garden" — is a group of companies that sells quality seeds and seedlings in Ukraine and countries of Eastern and Western Europe.
They have a network of online stores that are based in different domain zones: com.ua (Ukraine), pl (Poland), ro (Romania). When we undertook the project, globally it was in a certain stagnation in terms of growth of organic traffic from search engines. Development was successful in most regions, but Ukraine with its developed agrarian economy is one of the most popular and attractive markets for gardening topics, and at the same time, there is fierce competition. And especially the situation with the Ukrainian site left much to be desired.
- Increase the flow of target audience from search engines to the sites "House and Garden".
- To grow the transaction rate in the priority markets — so that people would not only go to the site but also buy products.
It's important to make sure search engine robots have access to sites so that they crawl and index them quickly. The better this process works — the better visibility of the site in search (this is not the only factor, but very important). To do this, we conducted a comprehensive technical audit, which affects all areas of search engine optimization:
- loading speed;
- micro markup for extended snippets.
The checklist usually contains 50-60 items. But two similar sites can’t exist and there is always some unique problem in a particular project.
We also carried out a number of works on content optimization:
- Prepared new content (short and succinct page descriptions).
- Optimized meta tags (page titles).
- Adjusted the page linking (links to each other).
- Building up link mass is still an important component of successful SEO-promotion.
- It is necessary to constantly analyze the link profile of competitors to find growth points and see the dynamics of the project. For the analysis, we used API Ahrefs, but you can build visualizations based on downloads from the interface.
In the 2020 season, we had a 200% increase in organic traffic, and revenue grew by 70.7%.
Alexandra Konivenko, SEO specialist at Netpeak:
House and Garden Project Group was my first project after joining the Netpeak family, and I still run it. The secret of success — is well-coordinated teamwork, close communication with the team on the client side, clear and fast execution of technical tasks. It's just what we love!
- Uklon Success Story: Increased Impressions of an App from Search by 40% and Units by 43%.
- Book24 Success Story — 100% Revenue Growth from Email Marketing.
- Domino's Pizza success story. How an international brand takes its place in a new overheated market.
Mergescapes success story: impressions +166% and installs +60%
After release, we ranked high for relevant search terms and got to the top.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.