Niche: House and garden.
Results: Traffic from search increased by 200% and revenue grew by 70.7%.
House and Garden is a group of companies that sells quality seeds and seedlings in Ukraine as well as other countries in Eastern and Western Europe. They have a network of online stores that are based in different domain zones including com.ua (Ukraine), pl (Poland), and ro (Romania).
When we took on the project, it was experiencing a certain global stagnation with regards to the growth of organic traffic from search engines. While development was successful in most regions, Ukraine with its developed agrarian economy is one of the most popular and attractive markets for gardening products. Therefore, there is fierce competition. Not only that, the Ukrainian website in particular left much to be desired.
- Increase the flow of target audience from search engines to the sites for House and Garden.
- To grow the transaction rates in priority markets, so that people would not only visit the site but also buy products.
It's crucial to ensure that search engine robots have access to sites so that they can crawl and index them quickly. The better this process works — the better the visibility of the site in search. While this is not the only factor, it is very important.
To address this, we conducted a comprehensive technical audit, which included all areas of search engine optimization:
- loading speed;
- micro markup for extended snippets.
The checklist typically contains 50 to 60 items. But two similar sites can’t exist and there are always problems unique to a particular project.
We also carried out a number of tasks on content optimization:
- Prepared new content (short and succinct page descriptions).
- Optimized meta tags (page titles).
- Adjusted the page linking (links to each other).
- Building up link mass is still an important component of successful SEO promotion.
- It is necessary to constantly analyze the link profile of competitors to find growth points and see the dynamics of the project. For the analysis, we used API Ahrefs, but you can build visualizations based on downloads from the interface.
In the 2020 season, we achieved a 200% increase in organic traffic and revenue growth of 70.7%.
Alexandra Konivenko, SEO specialist at Netpeak:
House and Garden Project Group was my first project after joining the Netpeak family, and I still run it. The secrets to success — well-coordinated teamwork, close communication with the team on the client side, clear and fast execution of technical tasks. It's just what we love!
Unveiling Triumph: Preply's App Sees a 66% Surge in Views and a 44% Rise in Downloads in Just 2 Weeks – The Inside Scoop
Ampere Business Bank: How Relevant Keywords Helped To Increase New App’s Impressions By 1615% And Downloads By 770%
End-to-End Analytics for Retail: How Netpeak Specialists Implement It
End-to-end analytics can be used to identify the efficiency of business processes and areas for optimization.