Results: Conversion rate from bulk emails — 3.53%; conversion rate from welcome letters — 5.63%.
Artbooks is a publisher that specializes in contemporary books for kids, including fiction and non-fiction genres, with books about Lego, Roblox, Fortnite, and Minecraft games.
In our cooperation, here is what we aimed to achieve:
- Start a channel from scratch.
- Gather a base of subscribers.
- Create basic trigger newsletters.
- Send bulk emails to the current base.
- We enabled user data to be collected from the registration form on the site and the submitted orders.
- Next, we set up domain verification to prevent newsletters from being marked as spam.
- We then warmed up the email domain and configured the launch of the regular bulk emails.
- Triggers recognized users who had left items in the cart and abandoned the site, and sent welcoming letters after registration.
- Approximately 1,000 new contacts were obtained from the registration form on the site. Following order placement, almost 3,000 new clients were obtained per month. As a result, the database has been replenished with active email addresses of loyal customers. Having introduced a subscription form with a bonus, we expect the subscriber base to demonstrate further growth.
- After registration on the site, a welcome message introduced the publisher to subscribers. The letters achieved a good response with an open rate of 22% to 32% and click rate of 2.2% to 3.5%. Trigger messages primarily aim to increase brand loyalty and recognition. Even though they generate little income, the conversion rate was relatively high at 5.63%.
- Trigger emails to users who had left a product in the cart and quit the site had an open rate of 60% and click rate of 10%.
- Bulk emails generated a steady monthly income. The transaction rate was 3.53%.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.
Lead Generation: A Complete Guide
To initiate customer interest in their products, brands need to be creative with their content, emails, social media posts, and other marketing channels.