Niche: Household appliances.
Results: We grew the subscriber base by 100% within a year.
Since our client had already established a large contact database, a decision was made to set up an email-marketing channel for communication with clients.
We sent out emails offering these clients the option to subscribe to our newsletter. Given that this database had been created throughout the year, the vast majority of contacts were inactive — this could have been why they did not grant us the permission to send them the newsletter.
These were our goals:
- Come up with a subscription bonus that would motivate users to subscribe.
- Set up the process of transferring contacts from the registration and subscription forms.
- Grow the subscriber base.
- Increase the percentage of active users.
- Our first step was to set up the transfer of contacts from the registration form on the website. We also launched a trigger newsletter and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
- Together with the client, we decided to offer the users the chance to participate in a raffle and win tempting gifts. The idea was to provide users with an incentive to subscribe.
- We designed the subscription form.
- We prepared terms of reference for the realization of subscription forms and transfer of contacts from the subscription forms to the database.
- We prepared the trigger subscription letters (Double-Opt-In) and created newsletter scenarios for the future.
- We launched trigger letters and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers on the website.
- We drew up forms that would motivate users to subscribe to our newsletter.
- We launched trigger emails and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
Within a year, we managed to grow the subscriber base by 100%.
- Mechta.kz success story: email marketing from scratch to get a return on investment in a month.
- Book24 Success Story — 100% Revenue Growth from Email Marketing.
- Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels.
Avtokrisla.com case study: Trigger letter «Order completed» as an additional source of income
ROI on our email marketing channel broke even in the third month of operation.
Information is Key: 5 Things You Need to Know to Succeed Online as a Local Business
Worried about not being able to leverage your success online? Well, RankingCoach is here to help. Read the article to find out 5 important tips for local businesses.
Vchasno.ua success story: developed communication maps and prepared for a trigger email campaign launch
Ready-made trigger emails and scripts allow to quickly launch triggers after the implementation of technical tasks by the developer.