Niche: Household appliances.
Results: We grew the subscriber base by 100% within a year.
Since our client had already established a large contact database, a decision was made to set up an email-marketing channel for communication with clients.
We sent out emails offering these clients the option to subscribe to our newsletter. Given that this database had been created throughout the year, the vast majority of contacts were inactive — this could have been why they did not grant us the permission to send them the newsletter.
These were our goals:
- Come up with a subscription bonus that would motivate users to subscribe.
- Set up the process of transferring contacts from the registration and subscription forms.
- Grow the subscriber base.
- Increase the percentage of active users.
- Our first step was to set up the transfer of contacts from the registration form on the website. We also launched a trigger newsletter and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
- Together with the client, we decided to offer the users the chance to participate in a raffle and win tempting gifts. The idea was to provide users with an incentive to subscribe.
- We designed the subscription form.
- We prepared terms of reference for the realization of subscription forms and transfer of contacts from the subscription forms to the database.
- We prepared the trigger subscription letters (Double-Opt-In) and created newsletter scenarios for the future.
- We launched trigger letters and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers on the website.
- We drew up forms that would motivate users to subscribe to our newsletter.
- We launched trigger emails and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
Within a year, we managed to grow the subscriber base by 100%.
The Indus Appstore App launch: what developers and ASO specialists have to know
The RadASO team explored adding an app to the Indus Appstore, highlighting key differences from Google Play and evaluating the pros and cons.
Text ASO increases views by 96% and downloads by 115% in a month in the romance library sector – how to do it
The RadASO team has prepared an example of managing new results in the highly competitive niche of romance literature library mobile apps using text ASO.
What Is Social Media Marketing, and How Does It Work?
On average, people spend about two hours a day on social media platforms, and they could be potential clients, customers, and partners for your business.