Niche: Household appliances.
Results: We grew the subscriber base by 100% within a year.
Since our client had already established a large contact database, a decision was made to set up an email-marketing channel for communication with clients.
We sent out emails offering these clients the option to subscribe to our newsletter. Given that this database had been created throughout the year, the vast majority of contacts were inactive — this could have been why they did not grant us the permission to send them the newsletter.
These were our goals:
- Come up with a subscription bonus that would motivate users to subscribe.
- Set up the process of transferring contacts from the registration and subscription forms.
- Grow the subscriber base.
- Increase the percentage of active users.
- Our first step was to set up the transfer of contacts from the registration form on the website. We also launched a trigger newsletter and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
- Together with the client, we decided to offer the users the chance to participate in a raffle and win tempting gifts. The idea was to provide users with an incentive to subscribe.
- We designed the subscription form.
- We prepared terms of reference for the realization of subscription forms and transfer of contacts from the subscription forms to the database.
- We prepared the trigger subscription letters (Double-Opt-In) and created newsletter scenarios for the future.
- We launched trigger letters and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers on the website.
- We drew up forms that would motivate users to subscribe to our newsletter.
- We launched trigger emails and a series of welcoming emails to be sent to new subscribers.
Within a year, we managed to grow the subscriber base by 100%.
- Mechta.kz success story: email marketing from scratch to get a return on investment in a month.
- Book24 Success Story — 100% Revenue Growth from Email Marketing.
- Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels.
How To Save the Project and Increase Organic Traffic by 109% in Six Months. Case Study
Dynamics of traffic growth, compared to the same period last year, was 61% higher.
How to Reduce Cost Per Conversion by a Third and Grow CR by 67% – Office-Expert.kz Case Study
We adapted the business to the pandemic and achieved pre-quarantine performance.
How to Optimize Custom 404 page – Best Practices
What is 404 pages? 404 Not Found is a server response code that informs you that the page cannot be found at the specified address.