Niche: Children's products.
Results: By the third month of work, we had achieved a ROMI on email marketing.
For over 15 years, the Avtokrisla.com company has been one of the market leaders of children's goods in Ukraine.
As one of the first companies that united the two categories of indispensable products for babies and their parents, Avtokrisla also created and implemented the concept of the largest supermarket for baby car seats and strollers in Ukraine.
Additionally, as an official distributor, the company provides a complete supply cycle of quality products in Ukraine to ensure safe and comfortable travel with children. Avtokrisla is the exclusive importer of the Britax Römer brand as well as the official importer of Recaro, Dreambaby, Baby Design, Maxi-Cosi, Rolly Toys, Muuvo, and Hauck.
- To launch email marketing and break even with the service.
- To glean the client base.
- To launch basic trigger mailing.
- To send mass mailing to the existing list of clients.
Together with the client, preparatory work was done to identify the best way of implementing email marketing. After setting up an eSputnik account, we launched drip campaigns and welcome letters.
Here is a breakdown of our strategy.
- We developed a master template for mass mailing.
- Next, we developed and connected the subscription forms.
- We then created and launched four essential trigger emails:
- a letter after subscribing;
- welcoming series;
- a notification about an abandoned basket;
- abandoned review letter.
- We enabled data collection from the registration form on the site and the order page.
- Finally, we warmed up the domain and set up a permanent launch of mass mailing.
Within 3 months of work, we achieved a positive ROMI. In 4 months, the ROMI exceeded 800%.
Subscription forms (disabled on the site since the beginning of the war):
Master template for promotional mailing (example of ready-to-use letters at once):
Double-Opt-In eliminates errors in provided email addresses and inboxes that are no longer accessible. There were confirmed newsletter subscriptions for 50% of the audience. Not only that, the contact base grew by more than 6000 subscribers thanks to subscription forms alone:
High open rates and conversions from abandoned cart and abandoned view:
What Is Email Marketing? A Complete Guide
Successful emails turn customers into loyal fans who are happy to give the brand their time and attention.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.