Niche: Clothing, footwear, accessories, and jewelry.
Results: The number of orders increased by 227%.
Colombina is a costume company that provides services for tailoring, renting, and selling children's carnival costumes. There are almost 200 different carnival costumes on the website. The website also has a pronounced seasonal sales pattern. The peak selling season occurs in December as it's the time of matinees in schools and kindergartens. There is also a slight surge in the activity of the target audience in February, but it is several times less noticeable than in December.
Our goals were to increase organic traffic and transactions. We needed to implement a number of creative solutions to make the website stand out from its competitors, increase website traffic, and boost client profit.
- Conducted a technical SEO audit.
- Did keyword research using Key Collector and Serpstat, then grouped keywords by relevant landing pages. Competitor and keyword analysis showed that the main target pages were product cards, not category pages.
- Created an updated site structure with category pages to make it user-friendly.
- Set up 301 redirects and added canonical URLs, which made it possible to remove duplicate pages.
- Created HTML and XML sitemaps.
- Replaced the classic pagination with Ajax and marked up breadcrumbs.
- Purchased and moved to a new domain: colombina.ua.
- Updated link profile.
- For all product cards, we wrote texts of about 3000 characters. The texts included information about the costume, a brief description of the character, and a call to purchase.
- Conducted a basic usability audit.
- Created a blog.
- Significant traffic growth, compared to the same period last year (November 1st to December 31st):
- new sessions increased by 368.9%;
- new users increased by 374.7%;
- page views increased by 126.1%.
- Rise in orders:
- 78 orders in November to December 2014;
- 255 orders in November to December 2015.
- The percentage of orders increased by 227% in a season.
Mergescapes success story: impressions +166% and installs +60%
After release, we ranked high for relevant search terms and got to the top.
Avtokrisla.com success story: email-marketing investments return in 3 months
In 3 months of work, we reached a positive ROMI. In 4 months, ROMI exceeded 800%.
Megadom success story: how to promote an offline business during the pandemic
Result: in four months, advertising allowed to rent out 1,200 square meters of retail space.
Recommended topic posts
SEO’s ”Silver Bullet” – Fast and High-Quality Implementation of Technical Specifications (+appeal to the colleagues)
This study deals with the causes of search traffic growth. We spent 145 hours and 13 minutes to cope with this task.
Pandora.kz Success Story: How Email Generated 30% of Total Revenue Across All Sales Channels
Results: Revenue from emails increased to 87%, ROMI increased by 500%.