Niche: Garden appliances, home repair tools.
Results: After implementing an interactive "Wheel of Fortune" subscription form, revenue increased by 51% and transaction rate went up by 71%.
Kulibin is an online store selling garden equipment and home repair tools. Kulibin is a certified partner of several internationally recognized professional household tools and equipment manufacturers. The range of products in the online store includes Black&Decker, BOSCH, DeWalt, Makita, Husqvarna, and other well known brands.
After working together for a year, email marketing profits started to drop. Therefore, the Netpeak team was faced with the following challenges:
- Gather new active subscribers.
- Increase revenue from email marketing as an advertising channel.
To achieve our goals, we decided to update the subscription forms on the site. Since the form with a monetary perk — a discount on the first order — was no longer producing excellent results, we decided to test whether playing fun games would be an effective strategy to attract subscribers.
Here is what we did:
- We thought through the concept, including options for gifts, number of letters, and design.
- We then designed the subscription form.
- Next, we created an account in PopMechanic, and set up integration with eSputnik.
- We prepared "Confirmation of subscription" and "Thank you for subscribing" trigger emails.
- Finally, we set up scripts in eSputnik.
Within a month, the interactive "Wheel of Fortune" subscription form produced favorable results. Overall, we achieved the following.
- The total number of subscriptions doubled.
- Revenue from email marketing channels increased by 51%.
- Transaction rate increased by 71%.
SEO at the Website Development Stage: A Step-by-Step Optimization Guide
Why do you need SEO at the development stage? A complete list of SEO requirements for a new website.
End-to-End Analytics and How It Works
What end-to-end analytics is, who needs it, and how it works.
Lead Generation: A Complete Guide
To initiate customer interest in their products, brands need to be creative with their content, emails, social media posts, and other marketing channels.