Niche: Online watch store.
Results: Our campaigns reached 400% ROI in a month.
Secunda is a famous online watch store that operates all over Ukraine. Its brand story started in 1992 with an offline store in Kiev. Today, there are more than 30 Sweden, Japanese, American, French, Austrian, German and other European watch brands and accessories on the website.
The client set a goal to increase revenue through a new traffic channel. After conducting an analysis of these channels, we chose Facebook. Social media enables flexible targeting, and various campaign and ad types are available as well.
We started with dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns. During optimization, we took into account all information such as gender, age, and user interests.
We launched catalog ads to the new audience — the analog of shopping campaigns.
To launch the campaigns correctly, the following actions were taken.
- First, we set up Facebook Pixel.
- For dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns, we set up 3 events.
- ViewContent — product card view.
- AddToCart — add to cart.
- Purchase — successful purchase.
- Uploaded product feed.
Campaign setting features:
- dynamic remarketing to users who had added a product to the cart;
- conversion ads with discount offers and purchase optimization;
- catalog ads targeting a new audience;
- instant experience with a connected product catalog was used as an ad format. During testing, this format was found to be more effective than standard pictures or carousel ads.
Most technical tasks were done by the client for Google Ads. We adapted the necessary settings through Google Tag Manager.
In just a month, our campaigns reached ROI of 400%.
Campaign cost-to-revenue ratio
How To Connect Google Search Console To Google Analytics?
This article will teach you how to connect your GSС account to your GA account. By doing so, you will be able to see how your website's search traffic is performing and make necessary adjustments.
How to Remove Negativity from the Top 10 Search Results in Four Months? Improving DOM.RIA’s Reputation
We completely eliminated negativity in the top 10 search results and increased the number of pages with positive tones tenfold.
SEO for Lawyers: A Detailed How-To Guide
Are you a lawyer looking to increase visibility and attract more clients? Learn SEO tips to optimize your website, create content, and use digital marketing strategies. Get the information you need to make your law practice more successful.