Secunda Success Story: How to Make Campaigns with 400% ROI Using Targeting Ads on Facebook
Niche: Online watch store.
Results: Our campaigns reached 400% ROI in a month.
Secunda is a famous online watch store that operates all over Ukraine. Its brand story started in 1992 with an offline store in Kiev. Today, there are more than 30 Sweden, Japanese, American, French, Austrian, German and other European watch brands and accessories on the website.
The client set a goal to increase revenue through a new traffic channel. After conducting an analysis of these channels, we chose Facebook. Social media enables flexible targeting, and various campaign and ad types are available as well.
We started with dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns. During optimization, we took into account all information such as gender, age, and user interests.
We launched catalog ads to the new audience — the analog of shopping campaigns.
To launch the campaigns correctly, the following actions were taken.
- First, we set up Facebook Pixel.
- For dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns, we set up 3 events.
- ViewContent — product card view.
- AddToCart — add to cart.
- Purchase — successful purchase.
- Uploaded product feed.
Campaign setting features:
- dynamic remarketing to users who had added a product to the cart;
- conversion ads with discount offers and purchase optimization;
- catalog ads targeting a new audience;
- instant experience with a connected product catalog was used as an ad format. During testing, this format was found to be more effective than standard pictures or carousel ads.
Most technical tasks were done by the client for Google Ads. We adapted the necessary settings through Google Tag Manager.
In just a month, our campaigns reached ROI of 400%.
Campaign cost-to-revenue ratio
Core Web Vitals Report in GA4 and Looker Studio: A Guide to Monitoring Your Website's Page Speed Metrics
This guide provides instructions on how to create an informative report on the loading speed of your website using GA4 and Looker Studio.
5 Software Features Your 3PL Provider Should Have
Looking for a reliable 3PL provider? Discover the essential software features your logistics partner should offer to streamline your operations and enhance efficiency. Explore the top 5 must-have features to optimize your supply chain management and drive
Traffic Cannibalization in ASO and Apple Search Ads
What is traffic cannibalization and why is it needed?