Niche: Online watch store.
Results: Our campaigns reached 400% ROI in a month.
Secunda is a famous online watch store that operates all over Ukraine. Its brand story started in 1992 with an offline store in Kiev. Today, there are more than 30 Sweden, Japanese, American, French, Austrian, German and other European watch brands and accessories on the website.
The client set a goal to increase revenue through a new traffic channel. After conducting an analysis of these channels, we chose Facebook. Social media enables flexible targeting, and various campaign and ad types are available as well.
We started with dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns. During optimization, we took into account all information such as gender, age, and user interests.
We launched catalog ads to the new audience — the analog of shopping campaigns.
To launch the campaigns correctly, the following actions were taken.
- First, we set up Facebook Pixel.
- For dynamic remarketing and conversion campaigns, we set up 3 events.
- ViewContent — product card view.
- AddToCart — add to cart.
- Purchase — successful purchase.
- Uploaded product feed.
Campaign setting features:
- dynamic remarketing to users who had added a product to the cart;
- conversion ads with discount offers and purchase optimization;
- catalog ads targeting a new audience;
- instant experience with a connected product catalog was used as an ad format. During testing, this format was found to be more effective than standard pictures or carousel ads.
Most technical tasks were done by the client for Google Ads. We adapted the necessary settings through Google Tag Manager.
In just a month, our campaigns reached ROI of 400%.
Campaign cost-to-revenue ratio
Unveiling Triumph: Preply's App Sees a 66% Surge in Views and a 44% Rise in Downloads in Just 2 Weeks – The Inside Scoop
Ampere Business Bank: How Relevant Keywords Helped To Increase New App’s Impressions By 1615% And Downloads By 770%
End-to-End Analytics for Retail: How Netpeak Specialists Implement It
End-to-end analytics can be used to identify the efficiency of business processes and areas for optimization.